Disable autostart on Mac?

From: MattK <bsg075(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Disable autostart on Mac?
Date: 2010-06-24 21:35:12
Lists: pgsql-novice

On 9.0 beta 2, I have tried to prevent autostart of the database engine
via the by the process shown in
http://forums.enterprisedb.com/posts/list/2240.page

does not seem to have any effect.

The only method that I have found to work is to remove the
com.edb.launchd.postgresql-x.x.plist file from the LaunchDaemons
directory. But I would prefer to leave it in place, and change as needed.

Thoughts?