Re: [bug] Execute pgScript Returns Error Without Executing The Query

From: "Emre Hasegeli" <emre(dot)hasegeli(at)tart(dot)com(dot)tr>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: "PgAdmin Support" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [bug] Execute pgScript Returns Error Without Executing The Query
Date: 2012-01-27 09:05:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 23:18:29 +0200, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:

> You do know that 1.12 is obsolete, right? if ever we had to fix an
> issue, it would be on 1.14, and not 1.12.

No problem. I thought it could be serious even it effects only previous
version.

> Works for me.

Works on 1.14 or 1.12? If it is fixed on 1.14 do you know what was the
problem? Does pgAdmin caches queries executed as pgScript.

>> [1] http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-hackers/2009-03/msg00040.php
>>

> What does this link have anything to do with your issue?

I searched the mailing list. That thread looks like related to me at
first. Then I gave up to mention but forgot to remove the link.