Re: Speakers and topics

From: "Keith Larson" <keithlarson(at)globalrecordings(dot)net>
To: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Juan Jose Natera" <naterajj(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Speakers and topics
Date: 2008-03-25 04:20:53
Lists: lapug

Richard,
Our mail production application runs entirely on update-able views some
of which are definitley non trivial. Given some time to prepare, I would
be glad to share some examples and lead a discussion. We also make
extensive use of pgplsql stored procedures.

Keith Larson

IT Manager
Global Recordings Network