dead tuples

From: "Oren Mazor" <oren(dot)mazor(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: dead tuples
Date: 2005-07-22 14:02:55
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi all, I'm doing some database optimization work right now, and I'm
wondering, is there any way to remove the dead tuple functionality? Right
now I have a vacuum run regularly, but if there was some way I could just
get rid of the whole problem, that would be great.

I'm still an amateur when it comes to pg, so I might be missing something
really obvious that I didnt notice in the docs. If I am, I apologize for
the list spam :)

cheers
Oren

--
Oren Mazor // Developer, Sysadmin, Explorer
GPG Key: http://www.grepthemonkey.org/secure