Fwd: PostgreSQL speaker DESPERATELY NEEDED for Southeast Linuxfest

From: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: PostgreSQL speaker DESPERATELY NEEDED for Southeast Linuxfest
Date: 2010-04-30 16:44:54
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Anyone near South Carolina?

-selena

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Nalley <david(dot)nalley(at)southeastlinuxfest(dot)org>
Date: Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 5:06 PM
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: General discussion <self-board(at)lists(dot)southeastlinuxfest(dot)org>

Hi Selena:

Soooo, as we talked in IRC - we need a postgres speaker. Richard Hipp,
from SQLite is coming. Baron Schwartz and Brandon Checketts are
speaking on MySQL. And I got no PG-love - and I want some PG-love.

Topics that are awesome IMO - Postgres for the recovering MySQL users,
Postgres performance., whats new and awesome in 9.0.

It's June 11-13 (speaker slots are 12-13). As a postgres
user/admin/fan - I really want some presentation from.
I want a postgres booth (which we had last year). (and we'll comp the
booth fee for postgres.)

So Deadlines......May 1 is deadline for speaker proposals.

plz halp

:)

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me