Re: Beta 3 uploaded

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Beta 3 uploaded
Date: 2004-10-18 14:29:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Howdy! (<--- (c) Ron ;p)

>Beta3 is now on ftp.postgresql.org in src, Windows and Slackware distros. It looks OK to me, but I'd appreciate some confirmation.

cool, I'll take a look asap.

>Raphael, any chance of you working up some more release announcement magic (or are you too sleepy ;-) )?

Depends on delay you want. Vera did not let me go to my bed last night and as I'm back to work, I'm quite out of order.
So, if you need an announcement for tomorrow morning it's like I won't be able to do it. If you need it for next monday, why not :)
Just let me know.

Cheers,
Sleepy-Raph