Re: Smoother PostgreSQL icons

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net, pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Smoother PostgreSQL icons
Date: 2004-05-04 00:01:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

----Message d'origine----
>De: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
>A: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
>
>On a KDE desktop, these new icons (the PNG ones) look "perfect" whereas
>the existing ones look "terrible".

If talking about the Debian package ones, they are the one distributed upstream, I needed to quickly resize them to be lintian clean.
The fact is that the ones you proposed are smoother and look better, at least under my Linux Desktop.

> Perhaps we just need a broader
>collection of icons and the packager can choose which one is the most
>appropriate one.

Why not, although I think we should all try to get something quite similar under all archs/OS so that users get the same reference in mind when invoking pgAdmin III.

Regards,
Raphaël