Re: Re: [pgadmin-support] Re: Re: Problème Postgres

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: alex(dot)perry(at)ieee(dot)org
Cc: gus(at)waw(dot)com, alex(dot)perry(at)ieee(dot)org, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: [pgadmin-support] Re: Re: Problème Postgres
Date: 2005-07-21 08:46:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

----Message d'origine----
>Sujet: [pgadmin-support] Re: [pgadmin-support] Re: Re: Problème Postgres
>A: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
>Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:29:51 -0700 (PDT)
>Copie à: gus(at)waw(dot)com, alex(dot)perry(at)ieee(dot)org, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
>De: Alex Perry <alex(dot)perry(at)ieee(dot)org>
>
>> > Normal, j'ai du oublier de les attacher ... Je te les envois tout de
>> > suite.
>> ok, reçu
>
>Well, _I_ didn't. Should I have ? 8-)

Definitely not :)
One more time, sorry for this mistake which I would attribute to a "Why did I press the 'go back one page' while browsing my webmail?" ;)

BTW, feel free to laugth at me, Dave and others will confirm that I'm trying to get a new guinness record this year concerning human mistake.... :) I definitely need a huge upgrade of my human os.

>> > Allons, allons, toujours à se sous-estimer ce Ralph ;-)
>> non, je suis juste tout à fait conscient que l'informatique est
>> un domaine trés vaste divisé en des tas de sous domaines qui
>> évoluent tous à une vitesse infernale et que par conséquent
>> je n'ai surement plus le niveau technique comparé à toi qui
>> baigne dedans en ce moment. :)
>
>I think most engineers in high tech feel that way these days ...
>at least, that's the impression I get from magazine survey results.

mmh, yes I think so. In fact, I believe we all feel that way for at least one particular domain. I feel good enough in my job but feel like I loose technicals skills in other domains I used to work on in the past.

To come back to more pgAdmin related things, did you manage to get the build ok for debian/sarge out of the svn checkout?
If not, I intend to build a new 1.2.2 package and an uptodate snapshot until a week or so. All of this based on the new experimental wxWidgets packages recently provided by Ron Lee.

Thanks for your cool answer and, one more time, all my excuse to the list.

Regards,
Raphaël