Re: pgadmin3 gets oid for schema wrong

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: richard(dot)vandenberg(at)trust-factory(dot)com, pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 gets oid for schema wrong
Date: 2004-10-15 16:08:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

----Message d'origine----
>Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:45:27 +0200
>De: Richard van den Berg <richard(dot)vandenberg(at)trust-factory(dot)com>
>A: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
>Copie à: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
>Sujet: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin3 gets oid for schema wrong
>
>Andreas Pflug wrote:
>
>Unfortunately, I cannot compile the CVS tree:
>
>ui/dlgEditGridOptions.cpp:51: error: `wxID_REMOVE' was not declared in
>this scope
>
>Perhaps this has to do with the fact that I use wxWidgets 5.1.1 (5.3.x
>is not available as Debian packages yet). I'll wait for the Beta3 to
>come out.

Yes, you need to use wxWid 2.5.3 to build pga3. Generally we provide a supported tarball of wxWid there:
http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/snapshots/wxWidgets/
But I can't find the one for 2.5.3. Maybe in preparation (andreas ?).

At the time of this writing, my daily builds for debian are broken. I'll drop a line when they will be back to a functional state so that you can try a daily snapshot until beta3 is out.

Regards,
Raphaël