Re: wxWindows2.5 and pgadmin

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de, ron(at)debian(dot)org
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, tillea(at)debian(dot)org
Subject: Re: wxWindows2.5 and pgadmin
Date: 2004-03-16 15:09:29
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Ron!

nice to read you!

Just for information, we have added the build of "our" wxWidgets snapshot directly in the pgAdmin3 package and we link statically to it.
This package has been uploaded to debian about one week ago (on Friday March 5) by Andreas Tille who sponsored the package (and also did really high quality corrections/improvments to it).

As it is an initial upload I'm waiting for the ftpmasters guys to add it manually to the distribution and the wnpp bug should be closed automatically.

Andreas, I added the wxWindows help crash patch to this package.

If you want to have a look to the packages they can be found here:
http://www.enrici.com/pgadmin/

Take 1.0.2-0.13 it has been uploaded "as is" (excluded the version change to 1.0.2-1) to debian.

Regards,
Raphaël