Re: XWindows crashes

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: jm(at)poure(dot)com, greg(at)reddfish(dot)co(dot)nz
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: XWindows crashes
Date: 2004-03-15 11:07:39
Lists: pgadmin-support

Jean Michel,

can you have a try with pgadmin3-1.0.2 debian package v0.13 that can be found on http://www.enrici.com/pgadmin please ?
The two files you need are these ones (built against debian unstable):
pgadmin3-data_1.0.2-0.13_all.deb
pgadmin3_1.0.2-0.13_i386.deb

Please take care that this package is splitted in two packages : pgadmin3 and pgadmin3-data.
(apt-get --purge remove pgadmin3 before installing the new ones)

Tell me if you are subject to this kind of crash with it.

Regards,
Raphaël