Re: Call for vote, next meeting location

From: Sailesh Krishnamurthy <sailesh(at)cs(dot)berkeley(dot)edu>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: SF PostgreSQL <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Call for vote, next meeting location
Date: 2005-02-26 02:06:51
Lists: sfpug

Josh> Sailesh,
>> A meeting room is really not a problem in Soda Hall
>> .. especially if it's after hours. Of course, people need to be
>> badged in etc.

Josh> Badged in?

You need card-key access to get in the building after 7pm. Somebody
(probably me) needs to escort you in. No need to sign in anywhere ...

Josh> Can we have food there?

Yes.

Josh> Well, next meeting is on a Wednesday. Does that work for
Josh> you?

Heh .. I was looking at a 2004 calendar. How late are we going to run
? 7-9:30 ? I need to confirm.

--
Pip-pip
Sailesh