Lost statistics after restore database

From: "For(at)ll" <forall(at)stalowka(dot)info>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Lost statistics after restore database
Date: 2015-02-04 07:01:15
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I have weird problem with database postgresql 9.3.5. I tried to use
pg_upgrade to migrate dabase from postgresql 9.2 to 9.3 it ended in 2
minutes - orginal database has 45GB and after pg_upgrade has 200MB.
So I used pg_dump (9.3.5) with binary format (Fc) and then restore with
pg_restore 9.3.5. Database did restore but thereis problem with
statistics. I have the same database on the other server and when I look
for statistics I have 75 rows and on my broken db I should have the
same, but I have only 20 rows and there are queries that lasts and lasts.
If I give explain analyze for them it last for 45 minutes and more...