Re: Party planning

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Party planning
Date: 2005-08-08 03:45:07
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> As much as I'd *love* to go to Japan, I fear the flight from Eastern
> Canada to Japan is exhoborant :(

That's kind of a given for any "intercontinental" travel. I'd quite
like to catch some of the conferences in Europe; the cost tends to be
just prohibitive.

I'd not mind doing it in Halifax; there's some community there, and I
could probably arrange decent rates at one of the hotels due to family
connections :-).

But I haven't heard any answers that seem materially better than
Toronto.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="acm.org" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://cbbrowne.com/info/rdbms.html