Re: [HACKERS] Increased company involvement

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Increased company involvement
Date: 2005-04-30 17:17:56
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-hackers

Quoth jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com ("Joshua D. Drake"):
>> If money's not an issue anymore, can we get a bigger box to host
>> pgfoundry on then? :)
>
> It's been done and is in the process of being brought up at a new colo
> facility. There is also a backup box being built for failover purposes
> ;)

I'd like to shift Slony-I there, when it makes sense; it has been
quite unfortunate how both GBorg and PGFoundry have been separately
offering, um, "less stability than I particularly like."

Growing pains are something I understand; it's just unfortunate...
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="gmail.com" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://linuxfinances.info/info/finances.html