Re: About PostgreSQL

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: About PostgreSQL
Date: 2004-05-21 12:23:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Oops! mail(at)bluelabs(dot)co(dot)uk ("Valentin Petkov") was seen spray-painting on a wall:
> I want to download PostgreSQL how it is work?:p>

You might want to visit <http://www.postgresql.org/>, and follow the
links marked "Download".

> Must I register somewhere?:p>

No, that is not necessary.

Well, actually, I'm sure government requires you to register somewhere
for numerous things, ranging from taxation to health services, but
that wouldn't have anything to with PostgreSQL...
--
If this was helpful, <http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=cbbrowne> rate me
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/languages.html