How to monitor Parallel pg_restore ?

From: raghavendra t <raagavendra(dot)rao(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to monitor Parallel pg_restore ?
Date: 2010-04-29 11:12:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

I am using Postgres 8.4. pg_restore -j option. I have dump of the database
with -Fc and elected the pg_restore -j option for the faster restoration.
When the restoration process is in progress, i want to monitor the threads
invoked by pg_restore (suppose if i give -j 4). I have verified in the
pg_stat_activity, in which i see only one transaction running that is COPY
command.

Even "top" command havent resulted any.

Could please assist me in this.

Regards