Re: CommitFest 2011-01 as of 2011-02-04

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CommitFest 2011-01 as of 2011-02-04
Date: 2011-02-14 19:56:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> We have committed 45 patches and returned with feedback or rejected
> 23. There are 30 remaining patches, every single one of which has
> been reviewed. 20 of those are marked Ready for Committer; 5 are
> marked Waiting on Author; 5 are marked Needs Review. However, again,

I just took the liberty to mark the 2 extension patches as commited,
even if we have some more "details" to fix. Well if we include the PL
stuff, it's detail and a half, but I though marking them commited would
help us following here. I hope it does. Will sleep on that. Now. :)

I would like to see this commit fest extended by at least a week, maybe
two, like has been proposed before. The overall rhythm has been quite
impressive, and I'm not seeing such a slowdown that it's useless to try
continuing.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine