Re: [OT] Any major users of postgresql?

From: Gunnar Rønning <gunnar(at)polygnosis(dot)com>
To: Colin Strickland <cms(at)sift(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [OT] Any major users of postgresql?
Date: 2001-07-04 10:02:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

* Colin Strickland <cms(at)sift(dot)co(dot)uk> wrote:

| and about half a dozen others. All of these sites are backed by a single
| postgresql 7.1 database
|
| By the end of this month all of the communities based around our
| SiftGroups platform ( www.sift.co.uk ) will be backed by postgresql.

Cool ! Do you have any data on the total traffic ?
How man pageviews a day and also how dynamic each page view is
on average. By "dynamic" I mean the average number of
select/update/delete/insert operations for a pageview.

regards,

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Rønning - gunnar(at)polygnosis(dot)com
Senior Consultant, Polygnosis AS, http://www.polygnosis.com/