Re: plpgsql EXECUTE will not set FOUND

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PGDG <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: plpgsql EXECUTE will not set FOUND
Date: 2009-10-23 08:24:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com> writes:
>> But it will set GET DIAGNOSTIC ... = ROW_COUNT, am I being told on IRC.
>
> This has been discussed before, please read archives.

The thread I found is pretty content free as far as answering my
question goes.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2009-06/msg00208.php

I'll go search for more, meantime I'll just add the main goal of this
new thread is to have -hackers know there is a real user demand for
having EXECUTE set FOUND the same way it sets GET DIAGNOSTIC.

Regards,
--
dim