Re: Debian readline/libedit breakage

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
To: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Debian readline/libedit breakage
Date: 2011-02-13 11:09:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> writes:
> What the RPM packaging does is run this (approximately):

Well building the debian package also run make check. My question is if
that's enough QA here for us?

The other side of things if that we will need to provide for a debian
repository with support for at least lenny and squeeze and sid, and i386
and amd64. Maybe some more. We will need some build environments here.

Anybody thinking we should somehow include ubuntu in the mix? If yes,
which versions?

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine