Rules: first fix on monday

From: jwieck(at)debis(dot)com (Jan Wieck)
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org (PostgreSQL HACKERS)
Subject: Rules: first fix on monday
Date: 1998-08-15 23:45:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

got a lot of things working up to now. Most things on the
relation level are fixed now, including qualified instead
rules. Update rules can now correctly refer to *new* and
*current*.

Must check if instead nothing with/without qualification is
O.K. and if the regression tests are still happy with the
changes.

What I haven't touched yet are rules on the attribute level
and the update new stuff. If regression tests walk through
and the instead nothing is O.K. I'll send a first patch with
some test queries on monday. Next todo is then update new.

Have a nice wieckend :-)

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #