Re: a little question

From: liew(at)cee(dot)hw(dot)ac(dot)uk (Olive Liew)
To: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: a little question
Date: 1998-06-25 19:52:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you for your reply. I didn't know how your organisation works
until now. I have contacted your company before re installing your
software re pg_dump and psql. It has been at least 2 or 3 weeks now; I
still don't have an answer.

I thought, that possibly was too difficult for you all and I realised
that I would not get to use your product. Instead, I asked a very
simple question today since 9am. I am glad to know that it was actually
taken care of. Many Thanks.

Regards, Olive.