Re: [HACKERS] Who is everyone?

From: jwieck(at)debis(dot)com (Jan Wieck)
To: maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us (Bruce Momjian)
Cc: hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Who is everyone?
Date: 1998-02-20 11:47:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I have been working with many of you for over a hear, and would like to
> know more details about you.

I'm 33 and live with my wife and two boys aged 8 and 9 in
Hamburg, Germany. In april our house will get finished and
we'll live then in Harsefeld (small town of about 17000
people 50km from Hamburg). I like beer, scotch and any hot
and spicy meal. I'm driving Vespa and when the damn
hack/compile/regress/hack cycle never seems to end I play
some backgammon matches on FIBS.com (telnet on port 4321).

I work for 8 years now as an SAP base consultant, programmer
and administrator.

I'm using and hacking on Postgres since the good old version
4.2 days. That was the last UCB release prior to Postgres95
with the good old postquel query language where many of the
newbe-confusing terms like tuples, attributes, append and
retrieve come from. I still have such a dino running :-).

Until later, Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #