cloning database

From: Philipp Kraus <philipp(dot)kraus(at)flashpixx(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: cloning database
Date: 2014-09-19 06:35:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I need around 150 copies of a database (for an exam). I have got a
database with tables and data and for my exam I would copy this
database in his way:

database_source

database1
database2
….
database150

Is there a buildin way to clone the "database_source" with all
structure and data into a new database "database1..150" ?

Thanks a lot

Phil