about downloading separate files

From: Jones Khoo <jones_khoo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: about downloading separate files
Date: 2004-03-05 18:34:04
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

is there a way to download separate files instead of a whole package
when
updating your cygwin system.

Take an example, I want to use gv, and it requires cygXmu-6.dll, since
I don't
have this file in my original Xfree86-bin, I need to download this
file, yet I
don't want to download a few M's package just for the sake of a few k's
file
via my slow connection.

Or can anyone send me this file, thanks.