Status of JDBC test suite?

From: Rene Pijlman <rpijlman(at)wanadoo(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Status of JDBC test suite?
Date: 2001-08-26 19:14:49
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

While working on the executeBatch() patch I noticed that the
JDBC 2 test suite with current CVS code generates 9
errors/failures. Some of these errors appear to be caused by
tests that do not create their own tables.

Before I dive into this and fix the test suite, I just wanted to
check if someone else has already looked into this. Any
information about the status of the test suite?

Regards,
René Pijlman