Re: PostgreSQL Training

From: Alastair Turner <bell(at)ctrlf5(dot)co(dot)za>
To: Carel Combrink <s25291930(at)tuks(dot)co(dot)za>
Cc: jnbpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Training
Date: 2010-04-21 09:55:47
Lists: jnbpug

Hi Carel

IntoWeb offer a Postgres Admin course
http://training.intoweb.co.za/course.php?course=postgresql

At three days long it won't be able to cover everything.

My personal advice would be that you're better off with a book and
investing some time. If you're having trouble with a learning exercise
and feel that the mailing lists aren't responsive enough there is
always good, quick assistance available on the Postgres IRC channel
(#postgresql on irc.freenode.net).

Bell