PostgreSQL Training

From: Carel Combrink <s25291930(at)tuks(dot)co(dot)za>
To: jnbpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Training
Date: 2010-04-21 06:38:53
Lists: jnbpug

Hallo PostgreSQL users,

I have recently started using PostgreSQL and is very new to database
development. I just joined the jnbpug list and is located in Pretoria.
I am looking for PostgreSQL training opportunities without much
success. If someone know of a place in South Africa that provide
professional training please let me know.

Alternatively I have been in contact with an instructor at Open
Technology Group (www.otg-nc.com/) and they are willing to send an
instructor to South Africa if there is enough people interested in
attending. They can provide a quote but only if enough people are
interested.

The types of courses I am interested in are (topics from otg):
-> Implementing Databases with PostgreSQL
-> PostgreSQL for Developers
-> Introduction to GIS with PostGIS & MapServer

Any help will be appreciated
Thank you
--
Carel Combrink
s25291930(at)tuks(dot)co(dot)za

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full
details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.