1. postgresql 6.5.2
2. FreeBSD 3.2 / AMD K6-2 processor and FreeBSD 3.0 / Pentium II
3. Compile and install were error free. I did not use the FreeBSD port.
I got the sources from your site.
4. The regression tests had errors/differences in FLOAT and GEOMETRY?.
None of the errors were what I consider significant.
5. On the FreeBSD 3.0 machine this was an upgrade from Postgresql 6.4.
6. On the FreeBSD 3.3 machine this was an initial install.
7. I am developing a decision support system using a web interface
written in Perl.
pgsql-ports by date
|Next:||From: Lamar Owen||Date: 1999-09-29 20:04:15|
|Subject: Non-beta RPMS for RedHat Linux -- PostgreSQL 6.5.2|
|Previous:||From: jefpai||Date: 1999-09-29 16:28:22|