Macintosh ODBC port?

From: David Smith <dasmith(at)perseus(dot)tufts(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Macintosh ODBC port?
Date: 1999-04-20 22:18:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have searched the archives of this list for mention of a port of the
postodbc driver to the MacOS and have found nothing. If no one else knows
of such a port, I will go ahead with it.

As an aside, I am impressed by elegance of the pure Tcl libpq with
PgAccess, but unfortunately I need an ODBC driver.

Best regards,
David Smith
Programmer
Perseus Project