FAQs

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FAQs
Date: 2010-04-14 16:28:06
Lists: pgsql-www

Bruce just pointed out to me that the list at
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq/ is hopelessly out of date.

The FAQs are generated off whatever was in CVS before it was removed.
Some of those were migrated to the wiki, some weren't. Those that
weren't, we're serving whatever we used to have for.

How about we replace the whole list (minus the main faq and developer
faq that can still be there) with a link to
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Category:FAQ?

Other ideas?

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/

  • Re: FAQs at 2010-04-14 16:37:14 from Selena Deckelmann