Re: ERD Tool

From: Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERD Tool
Date: 2011-08-31 12:09:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Adarsh Sharma, 31.08.2011 13:54:
> Dear all,
>
> Is there any open source ERD Tool for Postgresql Database.
> I find some paid tools but looking for free tools.

Have a look at Power*Architect: http://www.sqlpower.ca/page/architect

It's not perfect but it's quite OK.
As it is a multi-DBMS tool it does not support any Postgres specific features or datatypes.

To avoid the nasty registration that is required on their homepage you can also download the binaries directly from the Google code project homepage:

http://code.google.com/p/power-architect/downloads/list

Regards
Thomas