Re: possible memory leak with SRFs

From: Nikhil Sontakke <nikhil(dot)sontakke(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: possible memory leak with SRFs
Date: 2010-05-06 12:13:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Patch attached with this mail.

The previous patch was WIP. Please take a look at this one instead. I
hope this handles the cases where results are not just base datums but
palloc'ed datums like string types too.

Regards,
Nikhils

--
http://www.enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
PG_srf_memleak_v2.0.patch text/x-patch 1022 bytes