Equivalent of mssql profiler?

From: Richard Hayward <richard(at)tortoise(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Equivalent of mssql profiler?
Date: 2004-03-23 20:54:00
Lists: pgsql-novice

Using MSSQL, I really like the Profiler tool.

You can watch the SQL statements from all, or a subset of clients
arrive at the server. I find it usefull to know who is asking what.
Also when clent apps dont behave as I expect, I can watch the commands
they issue to faultfind.

Is there such a tool in PostgreSQL? I've not found one.

regards

Richard