Re: Forms generator ?

From: Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl(dot)pgsql-general(at)telemetry(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: Forms generator ?
Date: 2009-11-01 13:03:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Stuart Adams wrote:
> Looking for a forms generator for a web based UI for
> entering/modifiying/viewing a table's records.
>
> Any recommendations ???
>
> Thanks,
> Stuart

I've been using OpenOffice Base to hack something needed in a hurry. Not
bad with the native SDBC driver on Debian i386, problems on SPARC and
PPC (form creation wizard broken, ODBC suspect) but I've not had time to
investigate properly.

To do the job properly I'd be using Lazarus.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk