Re: ODBC and listen/notify

From: Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl(dot)pgsql-odbc(at)telemetry(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC and listen/notify
Date: 2009-03-05 10:18:07
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> Can PostgreSQL's listen and notify operations be used through ODBC, and
> if so is any non-standard magic involved?

I believe that somebody sent me an unsolicited base64 attachment which
might have been related to this. I'm afraid that was filtered out as
potential malware but I'm sure that if he were to describe his solution
or problem here it would be of general interest.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk