Signal problems

From: Hoványi Dániel <hovanyid(at)freemail(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Signal problems
Date: 2006-06-26 22:54:57
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello,

I am new with PostgreSQL and I can not succeed..

Stopping the PostgreSQL server with "pg_ctl.exe -D D:\postgre\mydb
stop" I get the following message:

could not create signal listener pipe: error code 5; retrying

Creating a new database with createdb.exe:

ERROR: could not signal for checkpoint: Operation not permitted
createdb: database creation failed: ERROR: could not signal for
checkpoint: Operation not permitted

I am using Windows XP Professional, SP2. PostgreSQL 8.1.4

Due to the restrictions on my computer (company policy) I can not
create new users enabled to login, so I start PostgreSQL with an
Administrator with "Run as..." "Protect my computer..."

Could anyone help me out?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Daniel Hovanyi

711 állásajánlat között biztosan találsz olyat, ami Neked is megfelel!
http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,105302,170442/click.prm