Re: gborg -> pgfoundry

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier From": <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: gborg -> pgfoundry
Date: 2007-11-09 02:13:27
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

books(at)ejurka(dot)com (Kris Jurka) writes:

>PGJDBC:

>1) Need subscribers of pgjdbc-commit(at)gborg(dot)postgresql(dot)org copied to
>jdbc-commits(at)pgfoundry(dot)org(dot)

>2) Need the pgfoundry jdbc project's CVSROOT/loginfo changed to point
>messages from pgsql-committers to jdbc-commits(at)pgfoundry(dot)org(dot) I don't
>seem to have permission to do this:

>$ cvs commit
>cvs commit: Examining .
>cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository
>cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsMcj7uS

>3) Might need to add some pgfoundry server account as a nomail subscriber
>to the commit list to ensure that messages can actually be posted.
>Previously we needed cvsuser(at)gborg(dot)postgresql(dot)org as a subscriber.

>4) I'd like unclosed bug reports and feature requests. I have no idea
>what's in this list, but there's likely something valuable. While I
>understand that migrating them isn't going to happen, at least being able
>to read through them would be helpful.

>5) Would like the mailing list archives moved over, but since it's just
>commit messages, it's not terribly important.

>PLJAVA:

>1) Need to move the cvs repository to pgfoundry.

>2) Need to move subscribers of pljava-dev(at)gborg(dot)postgresql(dot)org to a new
>list on pgfoundry, probably pljava-dev(at)pgfoundry(dot)org(dot) At the moment I'm
>not an admin on the pljava project, so I can't set this up.

>3) Need the archives of the old list, these have a ton of information in
>them that we can no longer tell people to search for.

>4) Need to see old bug reports and feature requests. The gborg tracking
>features were used extensively and I currently have no idea what's still
>open.

Devrim, the easy one: CVS .. /root/java/gborg-cvsroot.tar.bz2

The hard one ... what do you need from the mailman directory?

The impossible one ... unless I missed a thread, migrating database information
from gborg -> pgfoundry was near impossible, or did someone finally write a
conversion script ...

--
----
Email . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org MSN . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org