Wrong rows count in EXPLAIN

From: Пантюшин Александр Иванович <AI(dot)Pantyushin(at)gaz-is(dot)ru>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Тарасов Георгий Витальевич <Tarasov-G(at)gaz-is(dot)ru>
Subject: Wrong rows count in EXPLAIN
Date: 2022-04-26 08:45:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

When I create a new table, and then I evaluate the execution of the SELECT query, I see a strange rows count in EXPLAIN
CREATE TABLE test1(f INTEGER PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL);
ANALYZE test1;
EXPLAIN SELECT * FROM test1;
QUERY PLAN
Seq Scan on test1 (cost=0.00..35.50 rows=2550 width=4)
(1 row)

Table is empty but rows=2550. Seem like it was calculated from some default values.
Is this normal behavior or a bug? Can it lead to a poor choice of the plan of a query in general?