Re: automatic and randomally population

From: "gustavo halperin" <ggh(dot)develop(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: automatic and randomally population
Date: 2006-07-28 01:34:41
Lists: pgsql-general

On 7/28/06, Shoaib Mir <shoaibmir(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> You can use loops (
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/plpgsql-control-structures.html).

Thanks

Are you trying to do some performance analysis for the database server?

Yes I will, but first I want see how the Open Office behave with larger DB.
I need to build a DB for an old man, and I want give to him the easier
client toolkit application. Do you have any recommendation ??

Thank you again,
Gustavo