Re: SVN Commit by guillaume: r6677 - in trunk/pgadmin3: docs docs/en_US/hints docs/fi_FI docs/fi_FI/hints i18n/fi_FI

From: "Milen A(dot) Radev" <milen(at)radev(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SVN Commit by guillaume: r6677 - in trunk/pgadmin3: docs docs/en_US/hints docs/fi_FI docs/fi_FI/hints i18n/fi_FI
Date: 2007-09-27 13:15:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Guillaume Lelarge написа:
> Heikki Linnakangas a écrit :
>> svn(at)pgadmin(dot)org wrote:
>>> Log:
>>> Update finnish's translation.
>>> Add finnish's hints.
>>> And fix a typo in an english hint.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> You left out the i18n/fi_FI/README file I added in the patch, for the
>> benefit of future translators. Can you put that in there as well,
>> please? I've attached it for your convenience.
>>

> You're right, I forgot this one. I have some stuff to commit to enable
> the use of th finnish's hints, I'll add it with that.
>
>> I wonder if that's an appropriate place for it, though; does it get
>> copied to binary installations as well from there? Doesn't need to be...
>>

> I'll check.
>
> Thanks for the remainder.

Probably a better place for any instructions to current/future
contributors is the comment section at the beginning of the PO file.

Something like the "header" over here -
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/svn/tortoisesvn/trunk/Languages/Tortoise_bg.po

(Use guest as the username and an empty password to log in.)

--
Milen A. Radev