NDN: Re: [PERFORM] Postgres server crash

From: Post(dot)Office
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: NDN: Re: [PERFORM] Postgres server crash
Date: 2006-11-16 18:26:24
Lists: pgsql-www

If I were admin for these lists he'd have been dropped in the first
day or two, because bouncing to the From: author instead of the
envelope sender is Absolutely Not Acceptable. I forebore from
complaining because I thought maybe the guy had just left town
for the holidays, but it seems clear by now that the account is
dead.

regards, tom lane