How to prohibit parallel scan through tableam?

From: Konstantin Knizhnik <k(dot)knizhnik(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to prohibit parallel scan through tableam?
Date: 2019-11-27 11:33:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi hackers,

I wonder how it is possible to prohibit parallel scan for the external
storage accessed through tableam?
For example if I want to implement specialized tableam for fast access
to temp tables, how can I inform optimizer that
parallel scan is not possible (because table data is local to the backend)?

Thanks in advance,

--
Konstantin Knizhnik
The Russian Postgres Company