problem Linking a TTable component to a pgsql view using BCB5

From: "JLoz" <jfsierra(at)excite(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problem Linking a TTable component to a pgsql view using BCB5
Date: 2007-08-21 14:17:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I am writing an application in Borland C++ builder 5 that connects to a
postgresql database (8.2.4).

I am trying to link a TDBListBox to a view by using a TTable and a
TDataSource component but when I send the TTable->Refresh() I get the
following error:

"Table does not support this operation because it is not uniquely indexed".

I have not been able to find a workaround for this?

Can anyone help me? Is this the right list to post this to?

Thanks in advance,

JLoz