Re: pgpool2 vs sequoia

From: "Andy Dale" <andy(dot)dale(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "mljv(at)planwerk6(dot)de" <mljv(at)planwerk6(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgpool2 vs sequoia
Date: 2007-08-02 12:34:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have some experience with HA-JDBC and on the whole it is pretty good (very
easy to setup), with it's only sight weakness being it synchronisation
(renders the DB read only) but this is to be improved in the future. I
have tried to setup sequioa but it is pretty complex (and more heavyweight
than ha-jdbc), and i never quite managed to get it working exactly as i
wanted it to.

Cheers,

Andy