Apply for GSoc

From: Akansha Singh <akansha(dot)singh(at)oracle(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Apply for GSoc
Date: 2012-12-22 06:19:04
Lists: pgsql-students

Hello Sir,
i am Akansha Singh, pursued my Btech from DAIICT . My current CPGA is 8.09. i am currently working at Oracle , Pvt Limited India as an Intern. i have a keen interest in PgSql, Java, Mysql and other Database Management tools. I have even worked on PgSql and made database management system for POlice Station in Gandhinagar as my Project in 3rd Year. and i have even developed a website for NEI in which i use PhpMyAdmin to store my Database..
KIndly give me a chance to improve my skill set by working in one of your projects so that i can add value to my resume. I assure i will be an asset to your organisation

Thanking you
Akansha Singh