Autocommit in Postgresql

From: Vitaly Belman <vitalyb(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql Novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Autocommit in Postgresql
Date: 2005-05-12 07:31:36
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-novice

I read that the "autocommit" setting doesn't exist in the new versions
of PostgreSQL. Is there another way to do it? I am using pgAdmin and
it is quite annoying to remember to open a transaction everytime.

In Oracle I am used to just run any SQLs I want in the client and
nothing gets commited until I explicitly say so.

--
ICQ: 1912453
AIM: VitalyB1984