Re: Need help from someone experienced with podcasts

From: satoshi(dot)nagayasu(at)gmail(dot)com
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need help from someone experienced with podcasts
Date: 2009-09-16 01:36:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh,

> Does anyone have experience with this? Help?

What do you need to have? Web storage? RSS generating scripts?
MP3 posting CGI? Or all of them? ;-)
I had wrote my own podcast CGI script, so I can write it again.

I guess you can write your own code to publish podcast RSS,
but "podcast hosting services" will make it easy.
Which do you prefer?

Once you have RSS, I think you can register your RSS to the iTunes.