ODBC questions

From: surfunbear(at)yahoo(dot)com (Larry)
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC questions
Date: 2004-07-14 13:36:47
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I have a number of questions:

What is a good book that will give me a good overview and place to
start for ODBC with C++ ? I would prefer a book less than 3/4 of an
inch thick if possible. If I need a reference book later I can go and
get one.

Does ODBC work well for IBM aix visual age compiler ?

If you are querying a very large database, are there mechanisms for
the ODBC to
manage memory in case the result sets get very large ?